Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More goodies....way behind



Somewhere i hide in time. The holidays are around the corner. I'm off of "work" for an extended amount of time, thus shit is about to get done. I wonder sometimes how many times i've actually said that. But i know this time it's real.
Something wonderous happened in my life. Like a repetitive dream i loved so much. At any rate, it's put me at peace and has helped me to focus on goals long abandoned.

These are some lovely goodies from another swapmeet adventure around Halloween. Above, the most gorgeous pieces of stretch knit ever! Soon to be underware i hope!



To help me accomplish this, I scored a huge pile of fawn brown underware elastic. Yes it's in a giant knot. But thats why i got all of it for only $2! I'm sure there's over a hundred yards!



Of course, no hunting trip would be as fantastic if i didn't bring home more fabric! That gorgeous royal purple zodiac print is canvas weight! That just made my day! Hope you enjoy.
The S.S. shop will be updated with more craftiness in the next few days! Stay tuned for awesome vintage dolls, doll parts, fabric bundles, buttons and more!!!
xoxo Sen. Soto <3